When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity.
Hi there. I am Vineet, and I am an Astronaut, drifting across in the space watching the view from within ISS over one of many oceans, and trying to find the boundaries which every nation so proudly draws over a map.
Well, I can only wish. I am actually a Software Engineer, working on some random projects, trying to find solutions to the equations of life using technology. Recently I bought myself a bike and riding have taken over my life. Read about it here.
I love Science Fiction stories, believe that Earth is not the only planet which has life and know for a fact that ‘Back to the Future‘ is the greatest trilogy of all times!
I like to help people and share my knowledge in best ways possible. World is filled with some amazing stuff. It doesn’t matter how much I discover, it never seizes to surprise. This place on the web is just a medium to express some of my discoveries and an attempt to consolidate and share my views and knowledge with the world. I hope you will find it useful.
A few handpicked articles:
- Riding with Suzuki Gixxer
- Rocket League: Game that took over my life
- Ascension to PC Master Race in 11 years
- Amazon Prime Video: Update after 9 months of subscription
- Netflix: A Binge Watcher’s Haven and views on Black Mirror, Stranger Things and Rick & Morty
- Year 2014 at a Glance
- Taj Mahal – A 360° Panorama
- Decoding Predestination
- The Newbies Guide To Ubuntu
My Latest Articles: